Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back in Putney

Normal service has been resumed. Lissy front and centre. She gave us a big welcome.


 A great event. Lissy finally managed to roll over onto her front.
 It did take a bit of effort ........
 ............ but the reward is that she's able to read on her own.
 Breakfast with Lissy and others.



 Waterloo station, en route to a shopping expedition.
 In the tube.
 In Berkeley Square.
 Cathy with the new Afro style.
 Adams Row, near the Connaught Hotel.
The US Embassy in Grosvenor Square.
We then went shopping, and after an hour or so, I sat on a convenient display stand in M & S while Cathy went to the fitting rooms. I didn't notice that I had sat next to a store dummy dressed in men's clothes, and as I sat quietly a woman walked past and when I glanced at her, she yelped and jumped in fright. She thought I was a dummy too!

1 comment:

  1. Ho ho ho, what Paul a dummy? Well.....

    Did you hear the nightingales sing in Berkeley Square?

    Lissy seems to be a Lissaytion

    ReplyDelete