Monday, August 11, 2014

In and Out

Claire and Lissy preparing for a day's cooking.
 Claire hard at work ......
........... and the finished product - mashed freezables for Lissy.
 She looked eager enough .......
 .......... and it wasn't too bad.
 "Yes, I can see the improvement already"
 "And now I'll get Grannie to walk some of this weight off"
 Happy Lissy.
 Claire and John went to see Wolf Hall and Bring Up The Bodies. The plays started at 2.00 p.m. and ended at 11.00 p.m., so we gave Lissy her 2.00 p.m. bottle of breastmilk, then set off on the tube into London.
 On the way down the Strand, we passed an old Porter stamping ground.

Off the tube at Temple, and a walk up into Soho where Claire and John emerged from the first play, met us at an Italian restaurant and fed Lissy (and the rest of us).
 They then went back to the theatre, and we three caught the tube home. Lissy was great, although she lost interest after a while.


1 comment:

  1. I found Wolf Hall, the book very dense. I haven't read the second. I hope the play was better.

    Lissie is super gorgeous. I don't expect that that comment is controversial.

    ReplyDelete