Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tuesday in London

She's nearly sitting up, although she nearly choked with me holding the back of her dress for this photo.
 A bit more quiet advertising for the Book Grocer.
 Breakfast at Putney Canteen.
 Claire keeps saying she is a feeding mother - this is what she fed on this morning.
 A quick hug before I go on a ride.
 And then Grannie takes over.

I decided to try and cycle down river, towards the City. On the Thames Path, NOT the roads. I think this is Battersea Bridge.
 Albert Bridge (again, I think)
 Not sure which bridge this is , but that's the Battersea Power Station.
 This quiet, unassuming building beside Vauxall Bridge is the headquarters of MI6 (but don't tell anybody!)

 The Tate Gallery, on the Embankment. The blue strips on either side of the road are the Bicycle Highway.
 Lambeth Bridge.
 Finally, Westminster, and the House of Lords.
 Westminster Bridge, and the London Eye.
Traffic got a bit hectic after this, so I went home to Putney.

2 comments:

  1. This post had everything, babies, food photos, some light book grocer branding and a few tourist hotspots.

    10/10, would view again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was just a grand paternal pat.

    ...and the House of Commons.

    A Book Grocer shop in there would be handy.

    Paul at least you didn't have to go a bridge too far.

    ReplyDelete