Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cathy takes over lunch

Still in Grignon, doing some loose shopping before lunch

On the heights of Grignon

looking at the rooftops

and alleyways

Some flowers

and finally to lunch



and then Cathy grabbed the camera. This is her lunch ....

... and my entre (raw beef with truffles!)

... and more of Cathy's lunch

....and my main (lamb cooked for 7 hours)

... then Cathy's dessert (fine detail)

... and the full Cathy's dessert

John's dessert - ice cream and toffee with truffles (?)

The world seen through Cathy's eyes on the way home. The rose level seems to have reached her glasses

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I see that lunch features heavily. I take it that there was no breakfast and dinner or none to speak of (or photograph)

    I am now vomiting with jealousy

    ReplyDelete