Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 5

Another version of 'circle the wagons'. Heathrow airport, 6.15 a.m. on Friday.

Lovely Claire was there to greet us 
 

and prepare emergency food supplies

Peter needed attention after his long flight
h

while Cathy needed to talk to her iPad again. 

Claire, the merchant banker, handed out our money whilst admitting 'I still get millions and billions mixed up'!

Claire has a new coat with remarkable lining.

Anne and Peter, finally in the garden of their hotel.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I'm still getting the hundreds and thousands mixed up. I can always find the red ones though.

    How nice to have a child greet you at the airport, especially at that early hour.

    I see Anne and Peter's hotel. Are they living in the garden? Are there hephelumps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell Cathy that I pixillated her, just for practice.

    ReplyDelete