Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 3 Shopping

Lissy wanted to go shopping, and she allowed us to tag along.
 The stroller was very convenient to give instructions to the drivers. Only problem was that both drivers wanted to go "Vroom, vroom".
 Still, they didn't do a bad job.
 One of the drivers sighted shops and disappeared. Lissy and I were left to roam the malls alone.
Home at last, and on Grandma's knee.

 'Let me tell you about our day'.
 'Excuse me. I've got the conch!'
 .... and then grannie bought some new shoes, then a skirt, then a pair of trousers.
 Ah. It's good to get back into playclothes.

And at last, a nice warm bath to wash off the day.

And so to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lissie, you must go with Grannie into the shops. She is great to shop with. I always buy lots when I am with her.. .especially in Paris. Have they told you today just how beautiful you are? XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. These happy photos bring back so many memories of our stay with Val. Such fun. Has Val taken you to Yeat yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erik: they were really nice photos. I hope you send some more. Love Erik.
    Oskar: And I liked all of the pictures you send.
    Ruth: Lissy + grandparents = happiness. XX

    ReplyDelete