Friday, July 12, 2013

Another day en Provence

We decided to eat at the village Bistro, and Cathy tried to make the point that I speak with my hands. As the next three photos show, that is utter rubbish!
 
 

Anyway, we had a great night, and when the representatives of a Breton village who were there started to sing, Peter instantly responded with Waltzing Matilda. A Belgian lady then lobbed at our table and pleaded for a rendition of Botany Bay and we followed that by Clancy of the Overflow. The Bretons appeared subdued. 

The food was great, and for once Cathy insisted that it be photographed.
 
 
 
 

Of course Anne had to take things to extremes.

Peter and Val watched in alarm. Actually, we are now calling Peter "Pierre" since we discovered that the French word 'peter' means 'fart' in English. Of course, one of the company was quick to note that Peter Porter now means 'carrying a fart'!

Paul and Cathy were quiet and behaved impeccably.

Friday morning in Valrais. Loved the sign for cheval!

Beautiful flowers in Valrais.

Cathy, Pierre and Anne drove to Valrais, while Paul pedalled over the mountain.

Here is an example of Moto 1 getting ahead of itself.

Lavende!
 

les vins.

Lunch in Vaison la Romain - a 'light' salad.
Anne correcting last night's excesses.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What was Paul describing his ??????

    Le Mont Ventoux tonight, yea!!!!!!!!

    If Peter Porter means carrying a fart what I do with mine.

    I see Paul's in a breakaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Où est la nouvelle cuisine? Il n'existe pas plus!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back at my desk looking for more blogging.

    I am getting quite adept at comments on the Ipad which I will do from time to time (impersonating Kerry)

    I propose to have a Siri segment. I will make a comment via Siri and you will have to work out what it means. (Fun for all)

    ReplyDelete