Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Market day in St Remy

A vey holy service station

We woke up this morning and look!! A French poodle (sorry), but the rain lowered our resistance to bad jokes.

My gutter runneth over.

Les parapluies de St Remy

et encore

A nice, secluded, wet corner cafe.

The house where Nostradamus was born

A car was trying to get out of the market, so I helped.

What was it raining?

Un chat pas ferroce.
 

Another bloody French poodle.

Paella in the market.

Cerises pour Peter

Morning coffee
 

Vanilla beans from Madagascar.

Cinnamon sticks from Madagascar

We arrived back at the apartment and Anne and Cathy were standing face to face when ......

...and bird flew past (passed, really) .... 
... and ......
MERDE!!!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Apparently birds deliver good luck from the sky.

    Ridiculously, Dad, you have gone to 4th place in the tipping competition. I suspect you switched our entries at the start of the year. You got 8 last week.

    Also, let's not turn the rain into a pissing contest, perhaps I should start uploading photos of home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The service station was holy indeed, perhaps the trinity referred to three types of fuel, motor spirit, gas and nucular.

    The cherries look good, did you taste any? were they as good as the ones from Young and (grudgingly) Victoria?

    Glad to see you haven't passed up the chance to show us coffee and buns.

    The bird aimed well. It's supposed to be good luck isn't it? Perhaps Anne will need to buy another dress.

    Chat et chien?

    I love parapluie. I hope to remember it but will only mention it in France.

    In German it is regenschirm {m}, not nearly as nice.

    In Germany I will not be inviting Kerry to mention the war. I may mention it but I think I will get away with it.

    ReplyDelete